What are the carbohydrates food :
Carbohydrate is contained on the carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen. It is work as a fuel into our body and produces the heat. Carbohydrate food changes into sugar from the process of the digestive system. Sugar is soluble in the water. That’s why it does not store into the body. Therefore, extra sugar stored in the liver after converting to glycogen and at the time to need change into sugar and helps for the body. Mostly carbohydrates found in sugar and jaggery.
Sources of carbohydrates :
Animal sources or animal carbohydrate:
It is contained in milk, yogurt, and better. For example, the milk sugar is ‘Lactose’ and animal sugar is ‘Glycogen’ which lives in the liver.
Vegetable sources or vegetable carbohydrate:
Carbohydrate mostly gains from vegetable sources. For example, Wheat, Rice, Corn, Millet, Potato, Sweet potato, Sugarcane, Date, Grapes, Mango, Melon, Water Caltrop, Water Melon, Pear, Cantaloupe, Apricot, and all other sweet fruits are contained with the carbohydrate. The carbohydrate diets which are gain from vegetable sources are cheap, rather than the diet which is gain from animal sources. Besides this, every sweet fruit or substance also has some amount of glucose which is delivered to the stomach and absorb into the body. That’s why, at the time to break all player refresh their self with the fruits juice like ( Orange, Tangerine, Bite of sugar cane, Apple or Glucose ). These energy drinks provide to them.
Bad carbs vs good carbs:
How much carbohydrate absorbs in the body, does not consume with the same amount from the body. However, the carbohydrate saves from consuming in the body that is stored in the liver and tendons. If it is in the over amount then it’s store in the body in the face of fats. Due to much use of carbohydrate food and not doing exercise, The task of the pancreas becomes weak and it does make the quantity of insulin as needed. When the insulin does not produce then carbohydrate or sugar does not convert into glycogen. Therefore, the disease of diabetes takes place. Besides of this, An adolescent person needed 250 g to 400 g carbohydrate daily.
Benefits of Carbohydrates:
- The carbohydrate food produces heat after-burn. Therefore carbohydrates also called the fuel of diet.
- It provides power and energy to the body.
- Also, Repair the damages of the body.
- After arriving in the stomach it’s digested quickly and absorbs into the body.
- It’s also support in body growth.
- Besides this, it’s proved helpful and useful for refreshing immediately.
- Increases the power of muscles.
- It stores in the body in face of glycogen. Which helps at the time of doing argent and hard work or exercise and fasting.
Effects of Deficiency:
- The proper growth and energy can not be provided due to a lack of this.
- The body gets weak due to a lack of carbohydrates.
- Body growth also affected.
- Bodyweight started reducing.
- Due to lack of this, Glycogen reduces in the liver and blood also gets reduced.
- Humans become many types of diseases.