Physical exercise types :
Activities which people are doing to make their body beautiful and symmetric that is physical exercise. In modern trend exercise meant by those specific movements that are performed for a special purpose. So that, endurance, activeness, cleverness and flexibility is produced in the human body. Adapting the activities of exercise body becomes strong and flexible otherwise the human body retains idol and fumbler. If attention gives to these activities than ability retains good and alertness and cleverness produced in the body.
Benefits of exercise:
- It makes the body powerful and strong.
- Produces flexibility in the body.
- Physical exercise makes human bold and brave.
- Work interest increases.
- Body performance increases.
- Audacity produces to compete with all the challenges.
- Self-confidence, mentally rest and satisfaction is gained.
- Natural abilities are highlighted.
- Also, produces the ability to self-control.
- Patient and alertness increases.
- Energy produces into the body.
- The balance of the body retains persist.
- It makes the human a useful citizen.
- Humans can take a better powerful decision.
- It also produces the creative power in the children.
- Keeps the appropriate change in the temperament of children.
- This is an effective way of discharging the wastes of the body.
- Teaches the Confiscation.
- Exercise keeps away consumer defects.
- It makes the good performance of organic systems.
- It plays an important role in the preparation of regular games.
- It also produces the emotions of goodwill.
Types of exercise:
Warming up exercises:
That easy/light activity or exercises should be started at the beginning, which readies the tendon for complicated type physical activities and increases the blood circulation. So that the player will be physically ready for weather, climate, and environment. Therefore, The tendons will not be damaged and performance also will not be impacted.
For example, walking fast, run slowly in a circle, jumping bounce, doing light activities of arms and legs that are warming up exercises.
Physical exercise for body :
Those activities which give more than much movement to the joints. Make strong muscles and help to keep up the balance. e.g. Jumping and bouncing, jump and turn claws to front, back or directions, jumping rope, Therefore, that are exercises which continual the different parts of the body.
Quicker and flexible body’s exercises :
These exercises increase the quickness, efficiency, and flexibility of the body and also enhance the ability of muscles to spreading and shrinking. So that flexibility can be produced in the body with complete harmony.
Warming down/Finishing exercises :
Those activities which bring the system of blood circulation and respiration from fast to normal condition and give relaxation is called finishing physical exercise. besides this, That activities also give a peaceful and comfortable effect. Walk slowly, sitting down and spread legs, taking long breaths while lifting arm front, taking a long breath while lifting the heels and putting the arm on hips. These are the finishing activities.
Arm Exercises :
- Lift the arm to sides.
- Lift the arm from the front.
- Also, Lift the arm from the front and takedown from sides.
- Besides this, Turn arm in the position of the circle.
- Bonce up while lifting the arm from sides.
- Push-ups while quad standing.
- Pull-ups while hanging with crossbar.
Leg exercises :
- Bounce from the ball.
- Jump to front, back and sides.
- Run while standing at your position.
- Frog jumping while sitting on the toe.
- lying on the ground and cycling.
- Stand on one leg and kick in the air with the second leg.
- Jump up and touch both knees to the breast.
- Touch both feet to hips while jumping up.
Abdominal exercises :
- (Stand opening legs) Touch the ground with hands while body bending from head side to ground.
- Lift the legs while lying flat and keep down slowly.
- Take sit-ups while lying down flat.
- (While sitting long) Touching head and legs repeatedly.
- Lift the legs and head in turn while lying flat.
- Tie both hands at the back, bend down the head and touch the knees with forehead. do not be a curve in the knees.
- Make an arch with the body.
- Standing open legs and touch the right foot with left arm then touch left foot with right arm.
Lateral exercises :
- Putting a hand on hips and bend the head left then right.
- Standing Join both feet, Touch legs down to down after a turn with hands.
- Rotate the head while putting hands on hips.
- Lying flat and touch the ground left-right with claws.
- While cross sitting, touch the ear to the opposite knee.
- Lying takes aside, lift the upper leg.
- Touching the opposite foot with hand while sitting open legs.
- Standing open legs, put a hand on neck and bend the head to sides and touch the forehead with knees.