Vitamin is a masterpiece of nature. Vitamins analysis the meal and help to absorb it into the body. And also keep up the regularity and continuation in the human digestive system, nervous system, and all other body systems. This will be depended up to how long does it take for vitamins to work. Although Body requires these in a very low quantity, However due to lack or absence of vitamins the other important ingredients of food for example Carbohydrates, Protein, Fats, and Minerals also be impacted by doing their tasks in the body. It also has been seen that, If just one vitamin reduced from the body. then it’s not only impacted other vitamins, rather it will be disturbed all the system of food.
Therefore, the discovery of vitamin is the achievement of the 20th century which has played an important role in improving human health and diet. Due to a very low quantity of vitamins for the health requirement. It is very difficult to show up the vitamin in normal weights. Therefore, it has been decided in the International Science Conference that, they should be shown in the milligram, microgram or the International Unit.
Groups Of Vitamins:
From a solution point of view, there are two groups of vitamins.
One group is Fat-Soluble. Vitamin A, D, E and K are included in this group.
The second group of vitamins is Water Soluble. Vitamin B-Complex and vitamin C are included in this group.
How long does it take for vitamins to work:
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin, it immediately starts working and absorbs into the body. Vitamin D also quick works in the body if it’s directly taken from the sunlight. It depends on the way to take a vitamin for start working if it’s taken by tablets or supplements then a vitamin starts work in 30 to 45 minutes. While if you take vitamin by natural diets and fruits, then it will take a bit long time to work and absorb into the body. Vitamins are not included in our nutritional ingredients as basic nutrition but it is very important to contain this in the diet because due to deficiency of vitamins the human body can suffer from types of diseases. Therefore, Vitamins help to different functions of the body for working correctly and also produce immunity against the disease. The more important thing is how much vitamins are beneficial for health improvement and how does it work.
Works Of Vitamin A:
- The lack of 1 vitamin impacts the others, therefore, the presence of vitamin A is also important for the tasks of the body.
- It plays an effective role in the structures of the human body and teeth growth.
- Saves the surface of the human Eye, Mouth, Intestines, Respiratory tract and Urinary tract from the effects of germs.
- It is effective for the Beauty of the body, Strength, and stability and Saves from diseases.
- Keeps persist the eyesight ( WATCHING POWER IN THE DARKNESS ) and health.
- Beneficial for women in the process of breastfeeding and childbirth.
Works of Vitamin D:
It is a very important vitamin. Also deeply connected with vitamin ‘A’. Vitamin D made the components of the body with calcium and phosphorus. That’s why it very useful for the growth of bones and teeth. We can also gain it naturally. When the sunlight or its rays are falls on the skin then, vitamin d automatically produced in the body. As compared to elders the children have more need for this vitamin, because their bones are in growth. This vitamin is found in the Liver oil of the fish, Milk, Eggs, Butter, Milk Cream and Yogurt and that’s are the sources of vitamin d. Easily resolved in ‘Fats’. It is also a ‘Sun Vitamin’. It’s more needed for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Vitamin D also produces the regularity with other vitamins in many functions and processes of the body.
- Helps to Make strong and growth of the common bones and teeth.
- Chemical dissolution and mechanism of calcium and phosphorus in the body.
- It stops the Rickets and bones bending in children.
- Keeps well the digestive system with the help of certain types of enzymes.
- It’s also keeping up the proper amount of particular enzymes (Alkaline Phosphatase) in blood and with help of those enzymes, stops the (Deposition) more amount of calcium to freeze in the bones, joints, and teeth.
Works of Vitamin K:
- The largest benefit of vitamin K is that It keeps up the natural blood condensation (It is important for that the more amount of blood can not extract from the body, rather bleeding should be stopped with freezing after some time)
- Vitamin K Keeps well the functions of the Liver.
Works of Vitamin E:
- It is beneficial for women who become a victim of miscarriage.
- In the intestines, stops the fractionation of vitamin A and C and makes them useful for the body.
- Also important for a complete nerves system.
- It helps to keep the human structure and heart muscles in good condition.
- Saves the red blood particles.
- Keeps away the deficiency of essential fatty acids in the body.
- In the presence of vitamin C, it makes acceptable to iron particles from the meal for the body.
- It is important for childbirth.
Functions Of Vitamin C:
Vitamin C is the most important vitamin rather than all. Therefore it is necessary for improving health and body fitness. It is also soluble in the water and easily absorbs into the body. Vitamin C does not be produced in the human body. Therefore, the health benefits of vitamin c gain from the types of nutrition which are contained with this and how long does it take for vitamins to work.
- Vitamin C is for any transaction of the body.
- It helps to keep up the connective tissues and intercellular parts.
- It helps in making bones and soft tissues.
- Also important for all functions of the body and metabolism process of tissues.
- It helps in the synthesis of hormones.
- Makes strong the teeth structure.
- This vitamin helps to produce blood.
- It also helps in the recovery of an injury.
- Keeps balance the metabolism and oxygenation.
- It helps in the structure of the collagen protein.
- Also Uses as an Anti Oxidant.
Works Of Vitamin B1 (Thiamine):
- Vitamin B1 also helps for any transaction of the body.
- It helps in proper growth of the body.
- Increases hunger.
- It helps in the metabolism of Carbohydrates.
- As a helper enzymes in the body helps in different transactions.
- It’s also used as a helper enzyme in the Kreb Cycle.
Functions of Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin):
- As a helper enzyme in the body, it helps in the process of oxygenation and metabolism.
- With that body digest and absorb the nutritional ingredients.
- It helps in the metabolism process of protein.
- It also helps in the process of respiration.