In the struggle of life or playground, Often gets the injury due to accident and falling. In these accidental conditions, before shifting the injured person to a hospital, which resources are used. This is called basic first aid.
Definitions of basic first aid :
- First aid means health treatment discount or help which is provided to the victim person of an accident in the accidental or emergency condition.
- besides this, it also means that treatment is obtained during the time of waiting and arriving before the doctor.
- This is the name of quick and temporary preservation which is given in the case of sudden illness or any occurrence to the victim.
This aid is based on the basic principles of medical and surgical. We constantly hear and read the news to lose precious lives. The people who have a relation with this knowledge can provide the help very cleverly and wisely on the incident of accidents and unexpected occurrences. So that, till arriving the doctor or shifting the patient to the hospital life retains and the effects of injury do not get increased or spread. Therefore, In the current scientific period, the gaining of basic first aid knowledge is very important for everybody. That’s why because following this process many invaluable lives can be saved or stop the wounds and injuries to increasing or spreading. Besides this, the injuries can also be recovered soon in this way.
Basic first aid tips :
A single moment is necessary to save a life. Therefore, without panic and wasting time immediately aid should be provided to the injured person. This task should be done very rapidly but wisely and cleverly and manage to transmit to the hospital. If there is bleeding from the body of a patient or the person who is injured Than first all try to stop the bleeding. If bone has broken, then prevent it from moving and be carefully support the wounded part of the patient’s body in the rest position, while he is lying. Besides this, in the situation of breathing stops than try to release the breath with ways of artificial respiratory.
First aid purpose is not at all that, The aider took place of a doctor and nor it means is, after this aid neglect the preservation of authorized doctor. Responsibilities completed of the first aider when aid has obtained and aider describe to the doctor his performance report.
A good and wise first aider should have these qualities in themselves. Because the person who is providing the aid, He is due to mercy for injured/patient.
Characteristics of first aider :
- He should be prompt and hurry also he has to reach promptly at the place of incident and purvey aid to the patient without wasting time.
- That is satisfied and the owner of the discipline. Keeps the peaceful temperament and knowledge to control and manage themselves. Because if he/she becomes afraid or upset by themselves self then how will he save the life of a patient?
- He/she should be intelligent and wise so that looking forward to the situation of worried, he can give a quick and necessary suggestion of treatment before all appraisal.
- Has the good complacence, cheerful and kind-hearted. He/she can give the solace to a patient and he should use a soft voice and encouraging type words to keep away the sorrows and discomfort of the patient. Patients should be provided rest how much can be possible. By sympathizing with the patient, reduce their worry and make him satisfied.
- He/She should be pre-planned so that, can purvey relief on the spot to the patient with instruments or first aid kit that are avail on the incident or can arrange those things which are necessary to rescue the patient.
- Be expert and tactful. He should understand the history of the patient just looking at his symptoms. besides this, he also Should be an expert to get the trust of the patient. If there gets more crowd around the patient then move it very cleverly.
- Should be Skillful, handicraft and alert. He/She uses apparatus with the method very cleverly that, the patient could not feel any inconvenience.
- Be confident and consistent. He should be fully trusted on himself and the success of their struggles. In the beginning, if he does not find success in his struggles even then he should continue his efforts with perseverance.
- Should be punctual, tactful and dutiful. Sensation for the importance of time is required.
- Compassionate and has a passion for service.
Important things for basic first aid :
A) Windways should remain open.
B) Breathing should be release.
C) Blood circulation should be continued.