Vitamins help in the different systems of the body for working correctly and produce the immune power against diseases. Vitamin B and B-Complex are not contained in our nutritional ingredients as basic nutrition part. But they are very necessary because humans may suffer from types of diseases due to deficiency of these. Let’s know about the features, functions, and importance of all vitamins in B-Complex and B-Complex Shaklee.
There are 8 vitamins included in B-Complex which have different nutrient facts and functions.
Vitamin B1 – Thiamine:
A normal healthy person has almost 25 mg thiamine in their body which more amount found in the heart, brain, liver, kidney, and muscles. It only amounts absorb into the body as much needed and remaining extract from the way of urine.
Source of Vitamin B1:
Thiamine gains from all animals and vegetable tissues, but it’s gain in large amounts from Grains, Lentils, Yeast, Bean, Pea and tablets of b-complex Shaklee. It’s also gain from all green vegetables, fruits, meat, and milk made things (except butter), but these are not many important sources.
|Rice (Hand-pulled paddy)||0.32|
|Sorghum whole grain flour||0.41|
|Split red gram||0.41|
|B-Complex Shaklee (Per Tablet)||9.73|
- Vitamin B1 also helps for any transaction of the body.
- It helps in proper growth of the body.
- Increases hunger.
- It helps in the metabolism of Carbohydrates.
- As a helper enzyme in the body helps in a different transaction.
- It’s also used as a helper enzyme in the Kreb Cycle.
Effects of Deficiency:
A particular disease produces due to a deficiency of Thiamine. That is Called ‘Beriberi‘. And here are other effects due to its deficiency.
- Hunger decreases.
- Feels discomfort and quick tiredness.
- Pain feels in the legs.
- The pulse becomes slow and body temperature decreases.
- Abdominal discomfort may occur.
- The urine comes low.
- Hearing power can be decreased.
- Growth stops.
- There is a possibility of vomiting.
- Can suffer from diarrhea.
- Intense conditions may cause swelling on the body and a person can be unconscious.
Vitamin B2 – Riboflavin:
Riboflavin is the second name of vitamin b2. It is soluble in water and alcohol to some extent but insoluble in fats and fat’s solution. It’s waste in the light if any diet placed without covering, for example, if milk placed without cover then in two hours almost 10% per hour B2 will be waste. It will be completely waste if keeping in the sunlight for much time.
|Liver of cow||1.52|
FUNCTIONS OF VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN):
- As the helper enzyme in the body, it helps in the process of oxygenation and metabolism.
- With this body digest and absorb the nutritional ingredients.
- It helps in the metabolism process of protein.
- It also helps in the process of respiration.
Effect Of Deficiency:
- The deficiency of b2 stops the growth of the human body and impact on the nervous system and liver.
- Due to insufficient amounts in the diet, there is a risk of Ariboflavinosis disease. It explodes the tongue and sides of the lips (Cheilosis). The eyes become damaged and blood vessels appeared from them.
- While eyes damaging, the Cornea blood does not be provided and the cells which help in eyesight get spoiled. In this way, they impact the eyesight.
- Diarrhea can also be taking place due to this deficiency.
- Skin Inflammation also takes place.
- The tongue becomes red which causes pain. This is called Glossitis.
Vitamin B3 – Niacin:
- It is water-soluble. It does not waste in the heat and light.
- Niacin helps in different functions of the body.
- It helps with thiamine and riboflavin, as an assistant enzyme in the process of oxygenation.
- It also works with enzymes to digest the nutritional ingredients.
|Rice (cooked with meat)||19.1|
|Rice (cooked with green gram)||13.2|
Effect of deficiency:
- A disease produces due to deficiency of this, which is called Pellagra. This is an Italian word which means spoiled or rough. This disease can reach to a dangerous extent due to slackness of niacin-B3.
- The following conditions are produced in this disease.
- Lose weight.
- Dermatitis occurs, in which skin becomes rough and wounded.
- Hunger ends.
- The patient becomes lazy.
- There get wounds in the mouth and tongue which is called glossitis.
- Mostly those parts of the body get impacted, where more sunlight falls.
Vitamin B5 – Pantothenic Acid:
It is contained in all diets. The best way to get this vitamin is mutton liver, kidneys, yeast, egg’s yolk, and fresh vegetables.
It helps in transforming the process of Carbohydrates, Fats, and Protein as a helper enzyme. Also, it helps in the synthesis of Cholesterol.
Effect Of Deficiency:
- Fatigue/tired soon.
- Stomach pain.
- Difficulty in walking.
- In animal, Due to deficiency of this, the hair become gray and stop growing again.
Vitamin B6 – Pyridoxine:
Vitamin b6 called pyridoxine in other words. It does not store in the body but found in all cells. If it’s more amount takes with the diet then, extra will be extracted from the body. According to an estimate, it impacts the same as other vitamins from the heat, light, and alkalies.
As a helper enzyme, it helps to produce the Protein into the body. Which are necessary to repair the body’s growth and tissues. It also helps to work enzymes and helps to convert the Linolic acid to important oily acid.
Vitamin B7 – Biotin:
Biotin can be gain from many diets. Liver, Egg-yolk, Kidneys, Yeast, and Milk provides much amount of this. As a helper enzyme, this vitamin helps in the process of Carboxylation to make oily acid. It also helps in the Domination of some amino acids. This is part of a different enzyme system.
Effect of Deficiency:
- Depression and feels tired.
- Hunger decreases.
- Pain feels in the muscles.
- Skin started to be rough.
Vitamin B9 – Folic Acid:
This vitamin is also included in B-Complex and disease of Anemia can take place due to its deficiency. This vitamin does not store into the body if it takes an overdose. While extract by the way of urine. Folic acid impacts from the heat, light, and oxygen that’s why it’s waste during the bake.
Sources of B9:
Liver, Yeast, Dark-colored vegetables and Grains are contained with a huge amount of folic acid. Meat, Fish, Eggs, Milk, and Fruits have no much quantity of this vitamin. It can be gain much in winter. Because there are many types of vegetables and the use of unbaked vegetables can give it’s a large amount to the body.
- This vitamin is very useful for the growth of the body. Specially, The children certainly have their lack of rather than elders.
- Also very helpful to produce the blood, which has contained the red and white blood particles.
- Due to deficiency, maybe suffer from anemia. Especially Pregnant and Breastfeeding women, if they do not take its proper amount.
Vitamin B12 – Cyanocobalamin:
In the natural things, it’s generally found with protein. B12 has no smell and taste. It is soluble in water and alcohol but insoluble in the solution of fats (Ether and Acetone).
Liver, Kidneys are the best source of vitamin b12. It’s not found at all in the vegetables but some amount can be gain from the Milk, Cheese, Eggs, Butter, Chicken, and Fish.
Importance of B12:
It is found in all cells of the body. But it’s much needed where cells increase in the tissues. Due to the lack of this vitamin, human suffering in the disease of anemia. Those people who get their diet only from a vegetable source, they become the victim of its deficiency. Because this is not found in plants and vegetables.
It provides all the essential vitamin B. B-complex Shaklee has contained B1(Thiamine), B2(Riboflavin), B3(Niacin), B5(Pantothenic Acid), B6 (Pyridoxine), B7(Biotin), B9(Folic Acid), B12(Cyanocobalamin). It gives the essential energy to the body and also analysis the meal and absorbs it into the body. B-complex Shaklee Improves heart health and increases the performance of other food ingredients Carbohydrates, Protein, Fats, and Mineral. Good source of vitamin B and B-Complex nutritional power. Take 2 tablets daily, that will give you the real benefits of this useful product.